Similar to our partnerships with like-minded brands, such as our five-diamond hotel and private aviation partners, EmpireCLS also aligns with non-profits who uphold the values that make for unsurpassable luxury travel experiences. For years, EmpireCLS has proudly been a member of the Global Business Travel Association, an organization dedicated specifically to improving business travel management.
With more than 7,000 members, the GBTA is the world’s largest business travel management organization and network. Each year, the organization regularly holds its annual GBTA Convention for thousands of network members to meet and create new networking opportunities. EmpireCLS will be attending this year’s convention in Orlando, FL on July 25 – 29, at booth #821.
Business travel has an often overlooked impact on corporations’ bottom lines, and the GBTA firmly believes travel management must be included in strategic planning on the part of corporations. As a chauffeured transportation company with an extensive network of corporate clients, EmpireCLS understands the importance of efficient and strategic business travel planning firsthand.
During the convention, members will participate in panels related to this year’s theme of “#Sharing,” intended to address contemporary issues in the travel industry. This year, the GBTA will host some notable celebrity speakers to weigh in on the conversation, including Kevin Bacon, personal computer pioneer Steve Wozniak and Fox News commentator Megyn Kelly.
Since its inception, the GBTA has fostered a network of travel industry leaders who empower each other to understand how to create successful manager-provider relationships and implement cost-saving measures in travel management. Furthermore, the GBTA champions policy implementation that is favorable to safe, cost-effective business travel experiences for all parties involved. As providers of corporate business travel, EmpireCLS stands behind the GBTA’s mission.
The GBTA’s core values as outlined by the organization are as follows:
- Create constructive interactions among corporations, organizations and individuals in the business travel industry.
- Foster understanding of each other’s needs among travel providers, corporations and business travelers.
- Help corporations carry out their business plans through effective travel management.
- Broaden member’s knowledge of the travel industry and the dynamics of business travel.
- Provide a networking forum for members.
- Make members aware of the value of travel management.
- Educate members to develop their management skills and help them advance professionally.
- Protect the interests of members and advocate for legislation and regulations on their behalf.
- Promote safe, secure, effective travel and retain the integrity of its quality.
- Participate in any other activities that benefit the industry, the GBTA and its members.
During the convention, members will attend panels on passenger safety, differentiating brands in a sharing economy, and the future of travel distribution. EmpireCLS will also participate in a series of industry expos during the convention, where the best and brightest exchange their ideas and visions.
Stay informed on the latest industry news: follow EmpireCLS on Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forget to stop by booth #821 and say hi!
Photo Credit: Ricymar Photography via flickr